Roses are red, violets are blue. Hurrah, the issue of CEE Legal Matters is new!
Ok, so poetry is not really our forte. Luckily, covering the ever-fascinating commercial legal markets of Central and Eastern Europe is, and the new October 2019 issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine is out now.
Subscribers, who are already able to access the electronic version of the issue, will put aside their Keats and Akhmatova and discover that the new issue contains:
- Guest Editorial by Petar Orlic of Watson Farley & Williams
- Across the Wire: The Summary of Deals in CEE
- The Buzz Across CEE
- On the Move: New Firms and Practices
- Summary of Lateral Moves and Appointments Across the Region
- Well-Known Trademark: Hungary's Danubia at 70
- A Family Affair: Guenther and Erwin Hanslik of CMS Vienna and Taylor Wessing Prague
- Market Spotlight: Czech Republic
- Guest Editorial by Vladimir Cizek of Schoenherr
- Proof Positive: PRK Partners' Relaxed Path to Success
- Inside Out: CTP's EUR 1.9 Billion Underwriting Package
- Expat on the Market: Frances Gerrard of CMS
- Market Spotlight: Slovakia
- Guest Editorial: Tomas Rybar of Cechova & Partners
- Inside Insight: Interview with Peter Malovec of HB Reavis
- Experts Review: Banking/Finance
- In Memoriam: Sasa Divjak of Divjak, Topic Bahtijarevic in Croatia
The publication of the October 2019 issue of the magazine means that the special August 2019 issue of the magazine — our third semi-annual CEE By The Numbers report — has been moved from behind the paywall and made available to subscribers and non-subscribers alike (here in e-reader format and here in pdf). As a reminder, that report provides a data-driven snapshot of how CEE's legal markets are transforming, revealing a larger-than-ever number of ranked law firms across the region and a growing numbers of lawyers working in those law firms. It also considers the number and percentage of female lawyers in the region, and much, much more.
As always, there’s no need to wait for old news. Register for a subscription to the CEE Legal Matters magazine here!