21
Wed, Apr
56 New Articles

Rymarz Zdort and Mrowiec Fialek i Wspolnicy Advise on Meliuz’s Acquisition of Majority Stake in Picodi

Rymarz Zdort and Mrowiec Fialek i Wspolnicy Advise on Meliuz’s Acquisition of Majority Stake in Picodi

Poland
Tools
Typography
  • Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
  • Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times

Rymarz Zdort has advised Meliuz S.A. on its unspecified investment in e-commerce platform Picodi.com S.A. Mrowiec Fialek i Wspolnicy advised Picodi.com.

As a result of the transaction, Meliuz acquired approximately 51.2% of the shares from Picodi.com's current shareholders and has agreed to purchase the remaining 48.8% of the shares upon the future exit of the current shareholders.

Picodi.com is an international e-commerce platform that offers discount coupons and promotional codes. It operates in more than 40 countries globally and offers services in 19 different languages. Picodi.com connects more than 12,000 online stores to 4 four million users each month.

Meliuz is a Brazilian technology company that offers digital solutions through an integrated marketplace and financial services platform.

Rymarz Zdort’s team consisted of Managing Partner Pawel Zdort, Partner Monika Kierepa, Counsel Marek Kanczew, Senior Associates Barbara Skardzinska and Aleksandra Kabac, and Associates Krystian Kowalski, Aleksandra Sliwa, Hubert Bracichowicz, Izabela Jasion, and Weronika Szyszka.

The Mrowiec Fialek i Wspolnicy team included Partner Miroslaw Fialek, Senior Associate Maria Krupa, Associate Wojciech Lichterowicz, and Junior Associate Natalia Chojnowska.

Poland Knowledge Partner

Penteris is a law firm combining in-depth expertise, robust advice, and a pan-regional reach.

We provide full-service business law advice within five sector lines: Energy & natural resources, Financial institutions, Private equity, Real estate, and Retail.

On the market since 2001, we were originally part of a Scandinavian law firm and then a founding office of a pan-Baltic organisation.

Our attorneys will work closely with you, providing you with the hard skills, service-minded know-how, and legal expertise that will keep you secure while you lead the market.

Our skills are at your disposal:

  • Expertise and passion wrapped up in a personal service
  • Close-knit team providing a multidisciplinary approach
  • Ability to listen, understand, and deliver for the tangible benefit of the client.

The team continues to be internationally recognised year on year, most recently by Chambers Global 2020, Chambers Europe 2020, and The Legal 500 EMEA 2020.

Firm's website: https://penteris.com

Our Latest Issue