As you’re putting the finishing touches on your plans for the new year, now would be a great time to add the CEE Legal Matters magazine to your reading list. To help get you started, the latest issue of the magazine is now out!
Subscribers will be receiving their hard copies soon and the electronic version of the issue is already available online here, for those wanting to get a head start. With Market Spotlights on Turkey and Greece and an Experts Review section focusing on Labor, the January issue includes:
- Guest Editorial by Iulia Berea of Arcliffe: How It All Started
- Across The Wire: Deals and Cases
- On The Move: New Homes and Friends
- The Buzz
- Inquiry Into IP: Three CEE Boutiques
- Face-to-Face: Pal Jalsovszky and Ildiko Kollar
- Flugger Marches On: Interview with General Counsel Torben Schwaner Dehlholm
- The Kuria Agrees: Facebook’s Service Is “Free and Always Will Be”
- Market Spotlight: Turkey
- Guest Editorial by Tarik Guleryuz of Guleryuz & Partners: Impressions From the New Kid on the Block
- Nazali: Expanding Horizons
- Market Snapshot: Turkey
- The Turkish Agricultural Sector and the Impact of ESG Awareness and Regulation in 2021
- Merger Control Trends in Turkey
- Data Protection – An Overview of 2021 and What To Expect in 2022
- Crowdfunding in Turkey in Light of Current Regulations
- Market Spotlight: Greece
- Guest Editorial by John Kyriakides of Kyriakides Georgopoulos: A Brief Insight Into the Greek Legal Market
- Checking In with Greece
- Experts Review: Labor in CEE
While this is where we usually mention that a new issue has been moved from behind the paywall and made publicly available, the November 2021 issue is different. The CEE by the Numbers 2021 special issue was made available to subscribers and non-subscribers alike upon publication. You may find it online here in e-reader format and here in pdf format.
And because we’re especially proud of that one, we’ll remind you it’s our fourth CEE by the Numbers report, following the first in April 2014, the second in 2017, and the third published in 2019. Like its predecessors, it includes information not only about the size and gender breakdown of the leading law firms in the region, but also allows readers to track and measure the growth (or decline) of those numbers over previous years.
Don’t miss another issue and make good on your New Year’s Resolution: register for a subscription to the CEE Legal Matters magazine now!