Look, we know it's a little bit late. But what are you going to do? The preparation of our annual CEELM Index issue, consisting of the massive Table of Deals and illuminating tables and rankings, takes time. But breathe easy, because that period of preparation is over, and the special May 2021 issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine is here!
This special issue is focused on one thing: The 2020 Table of Deals, reflecting all 1,923 2020 client matters reported to CEE Legal Matters (along with valuable rankings, tables, and summaries). The issue is out now in electronic form (here) and, unlike most issues of our magazine, is publicly available, with hard copies of the magazine on their way to subscribers around the world.
Eagle-eyed followers of our website will have noticed that the table is already available on it as well (here) in a digital version that allows for searching and sorting, with each entry linking to the relevant coverage on the CEELM website, where it exists.
As always, the publication of the issue means that the issue from two months ago — in this case, the March 2021 issue — has been moved from behind the paywall and is now available to subscribers and non-subscribers alike (here in e-reader format and here in pdf). As a reminder, that issue includes:
- Editorial by Stevan Dimitrijevic of Dimitrijevic & Partners
- Across the Wire: Deals and Cases in CEE
- Featured Deals
- On the Move: New Firms and Practices
- The Buzz in CEE
- The Future of Finance in CEE: How 2020 Changed the Market and What to Expect in 2021
- One Year In: Danilescu Hulub & Partners on the Roads to Success
- Market Spotlight: Slovakia
- Guest Editorial by Stepan Starha of Havel & Partners
- Inside Out: E.ON Acquisition of Stake in Vychodoslovenska Energetika Holding
- Inside Insight: Interview with Jaroslav Krupec, Country Legal Director at Veolia Slovakia
- Market Spotlight: Hungary
- Guest Editorial by Agnes Szent-Ivany of Eversheds Sutherland
- Inside Insight: Interview with Irisz Szel, Legal Director of CEU
- Preparing for Change: Oliver Koppany and Csaba Rusznak Step in at KNP
- Expat on the Market: Ted Boone of Dentons
- Experts Review: Real Estate & Environmental
Settle in for some competitive intelligence gathering! And if you're not a subscriber, it's not too late. Purchase a subscription to the CEE Legal Matters magazine today!