Date: 4th June 2019 Venue: Cubex Centre Prague
Why You should come:
Jointly organized for the third time with RICS, Prague Property Forum is a leading property event of the Czech Republic. For us the quality of content is essential and we are committed to seek out the most interesting and most inspiring speakers in the industry and let them share their knowledge and passion. Prague Property Forum brings together leading experts from the real estate sector, senior economists, bankers and other industry experts to provide an excellent opportunity to hear from and network with all the important players in the Czech and CEE property industry. 2018: 50+ speakers, 250+ visitors
- Senior international investors' roundtable – Meet the people behind the largest deals
- Proptech – How the property sector should embrace new technologies
- Developers' roundtable – Meet the players who shape the future of cities
- Opportunities beyond Prague – Secondary cities are booming
- Alternative asset classes on the rise – When is the right time to invest?
- Changing ways of working – What’s next for office developments?
- The future of shopping destinations – Are malls dead?
- Can robots replace valuers? – The future of property valuation
- 50+ speakers and 250+ visitors