The Russian Arbitration Association are proud to invite you to the III Annual Conference on Assets Tracing, Injunctions, Experts and 3d Party Funding on June 6 in Moscow.
This is the only event of that kind in Russia and CIS and we are expecting about 100 representatives from corporations, banks and law firms.
Venue: Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, Petrovka St-Bld 11, Moscow 107031 Date: 6th June, 2019
Time: 10.00-18.00 (registration starts at 09.30)
Please see here the programme of the conference.
To register for the conference, please follow the link: https://arbitration.ru/en/events/conference/collecting-bad-debts-throwing-good-money-after-bad/registratsiya.php
Previous events were supported by Dentons, Baker McKenzie, Linklaters, Hogan Lovells, PCB Litigation, Kroll, Conflict International, Smith & Williamson, Haberman Ilett and others.
Topics to be discussed:
Session 1: Discover the Undiscovered
- Unexplained Wealth Orders: are they Likely to Rise?
- US Disclosure Orders under S.1782 U.S.C.
- Russian Criminal Proceedings as a Tool for collecting evidence
- Discovery in Arbitration: recent developments
Session 2: I have a Claim! … or I have a Dream?
- Avenues for Financing a Case
- Drafting a TPF Agreement
- Russian update on Third Party Funding
- Financing the Enforcement
Session 3: Show me the Money!
- Assets Tracing: Do it Yourself
- Professional Assets Tracing: Case study 1
- Professional Assets Tracing: Case study 2
- Cybercrime Investigations
Session 4: Cross-border Bankruptcy involving Russian parties
- Avoiding restitution in Russian Insolvency cases
- Cross-border Insolvency
- Enforcement of Russian insolvency judgments abroad: UNCITRAL framework and other Tools
- Arbitrability and Enforcement of Awards in Insolvency Proceedings in Russia