The Shortlist Panels have submitted their votes, and the finalists for the 2020 Deals of the Year Awards across CEE have been announced today!
The full shortlists for each award can be found on the CEE Deals of the Year event website (here). The final ballots, along with the relevant submissions and input from the Shortlist Panels, are now in the hands of this year’s Final Selection Committee, consisting of:
- Christian Blatchford, General Counsel, Energo-Pro
- Alexandre de Verdun, Partner, Jones Day
- Kevin-Paul Deveau, Partner, Reed Smith
- Ron Given, Central European Counsel-at-Large
- Judith Gliniecki, General Counsel, CEE Equity Partners
- Bora Kaya, Head of Legal, GAMA Holding
- Jonathan Marks, Partner, Slaughter and May
- Agnes Molnar, Partner, Trabers Thorp Alberga
- Mihaela Scarletescu, Head of Legal and Compliance Director, Farmexim & Health Net
Winners will be announced at the Annual CEE Deals of the Year Banquet in London, scheduled for June 3, 2021, in conjunction with the Dealer’s Choice International Law Firm Summit.